Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Marinated Bok Choy Salad
Difficulty 5 minutes Serves 3-4
A quick, easy and super yummy asian bok choy salad. Baby or regular bok choy can be used.
- 5 baby bok choys
- 1/4 c sesame oil
- 1 tbsp nama shoyu or wheat free tamari
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1-2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- shredded carrots, cherry tomatoes or other vegetable
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil (not raw)
- Using baby bok choy, cut the stems to about 1 inch, keeping the leaves whole add all to a bowl. Combine marinade ingredients in a jar and shake well. Pour dressing over bok choy and serve immediately or marinate for 1-2 hours to let the bok choy soften. Keeps in refrigerator for up to two days. For nutrition information and a short video on how to make this please see http://phytofoods.blogspot.com/2009/05/marinated-bok-choy-salad.html enjoy!