2 frozen bananas
2 dates, pitted
2 tablespoons raw carob powder
1/4 cup almond milk
1 teaspoon chaga mushroom powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Vanilla Bean Coconut Whipped Cream (optional)
1 can of full fat premium coconut cream
2 tablespoons agave nectar (or any other liquid sweetener)
1 vanilla bean
1. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Coconut Whipped Cream
1. Place the can of coconut cream in the fridge overnight to chill.
2. Remove coconut cream from fridge, turn can upside down, open and drain out all coconut water into a jar and save for another smoothie.
3. Remove coconut cream into a bowl and add sweetener and vanilla bean.
4. Using a hand electric mixer, beat cream until fluffy and smooth.