Best Chocolate Mylkshake Ever
Difficulty 5 minutes Serves 2
Yep, the season for creamy, frozen, sweet ingulgences is upon us! With a name like Best Chocolate Mylkshake Ever how can you possibly resist making this recipe by Fee O. of Raw Fit and Happy
? Fresh almond milk, chocolate banana ice cream, and raw chocolate syrup..heaven in a glass. ENJOY!
Ingredients Vanilla mylk 1/4 cup almonds few drops of pure vanilla extract 1/2 t cinnamon powder 0.5 l water Chocolate ice cream 2 frozen bananas 2 T raw cacao powder 1 t raw agave syrup or 2 pitted medjool dates 1/2 t cinnamon powder Chocolate sauce 2 T raw melted coconut oil 1 T raw cacao powder 1/2 t raw agave syrup or other liquid sweetener
Directions For the vanilla mylk:
1) blend almonds with water and add vanilla and cinnamon powder.
2) Pour through a nut mylk bag or let sit for 1 hour and decant mylk (to separate from nut shell pieces).
For the chocolate sauce:
1) stir cacao powder and agave syrup into melted coconut oil until smooth.
For the chocolate ice cream:
1) blend frozen bananas in high speed blender to ice cream consistency.
2) Add cacao powder, agave syrup and cinnamon.
Now, spon the chocolate ice cream into your big mylkshake glass, pour vanilla mylk over it and drizzle chocolate sauce over it.
You can either drink/eat your chocolate mylkshake like this or give everything a short blend.