Raw Chocolate Hazelnut Cakes
Difficulty 5 minutes Serves 12
These mini chocolate hazelnut cakes by Lauren Glucina of Ascension Kitchen taste a bit like nutella x ice cream, though they
1. Place oats and coconut in a food processor and blitz for 30 seconds.
2. Add cacao powder and salt and blend again.
3. Add dates last, one at a time, and blend till the mixture holds together when pressed. If it is on the dry side, add a tablespoon of coconut oil.
4. Press mixture evenly into the base of silicon muffin moulds (about 1 heaped tablespoon per cavity, there is enough to fill 12 cavities).
1. Place hazelnuts and almond milk in a high-speed blender, and whiz till smooth (about 1 minute).
2. Add all other ingredients and blend for another 1 minute. Stop and scrape the sides down as needed.
3. Pour filling into the muffin moulds, but don